|WHEN||Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 7:30 – 9pm|
|WHERE||Virginia Ave. Park, Thelma Terry Building
2200 Virginia Ave.
Santa Monica 90404
|NOTE||The Workshop meets for three - 1.5 hour sessions at the same location and time.
Series 1: Energy | Waste | Shopping & Food
We spend time each week learning about the problems related to these topics on a global, national and local scale. Then, with the help of the WorksBook, a comprehensive sustainability primer that all participants receive, we review ten related solutions.
• Reduce your Energy usage
FREE food and beverages will be provided at every meeting.
Free resource saving tools
- September 12, 2012 7:30 pm
- September 12, 2012 9:00 pm
- Education, Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainable Works
- Virginia Ave. Park, Thelma Terry Building
- 2200 Virginia Ave., Santa Monica, CA, United States, 90404