Information The Hub LA gathers and tracks
The Hub LA collects two kinds of information about users: 1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, attending events or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you’ve requested and to provide the best service possible. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you sign up online to receive The Hub LA newsletters and company news, you must provide your name and email address. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances.
- When you register for a Hub LA event, or sign up for a conference email list, we will send you email announcements and updates about upcoming Hub LA Events and request more specific information about the work you do.
- When you purchase products from us, we will automatically add you to our newsletter unless you select the provided opt-out.
We share customer information only with affiliated partners and as described below:
- With third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, managing mailing lists, and delivering packages. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
- We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Hub LA, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated tracking information
We analyze visitors’ use of our sites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We also share this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with other business partners. We do not share any information that can identify an individual user.
Notification of Changes
How to update, correct, or delete your information
This policy discloses what information we gather about you when you visit any of our Web sites or buy services directly from us. It describes how we use that information and how you can control it.