GET YOUR NEXT PROJECT MADE AND DISTRIBUTED SUCCESSFULLY
Are you ready to take the next step to success in your filmmaking career? In this full-day intensive for experienced and emerging filmmakers, you will have the opportunity to learn directly from someone who’s been there and done it. Adam Leipzig, well-known for his encouraging and no-nonsense approach, will pull from his 25 years as a producer, studio executive and distributor to provide you with a clear blueprint for indie filmmaking success. He will also be inviting a special guest expert or two.
This intensive day is not for first-timers. Prerequisite: You must have already completed at least one feature film, one short film featured in a film festival, or one web series (minimum 6 episodes).
You will learn:
- How to craft scripts that attract financing
- How to get A-list stars interested in your project
- How to attract distribution and sales agents
- How to speak to investors in language they understand
- How to find the evidence to support your creative vision
- How to get your film into the best festivals and what to do once you’re there
- How decide on the right kind of distribution, and how to do it
- How the independent film industry is evolving and how to stay ahead of the curve
Much, much more!
Participants will have the opportunity to inform Adam in advance what will make this day useful, and he will customize the content.
There will be an informal wine and cheese reception with Adam after the Workshop.
Your investment (Includes FREE copy of Adam’s book, Inside Track for Independent Filmmakers)
“Full of insider information you won’t find anywhere else.” - Gale Anne Hurd, producer, The Walking Dead, The Abyss, Aliens and the Terminator movies
NOTE: You must apply for a spot in this intensive day. We will check your credits to ensure you have met the prerequisite requirement.
HUB LA members enjoy $100 off their registration. Do not forget to enter your member promotional code! Get your tickets here.