Join Digital LA for their panel on how charities and other organizations use social media and entertainment / celebrity for social good. Â Theyâ€™ll discuss tips on how organizations use social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and partner with entertainment / celebrities to spread the word, rally for events, raise donations, and more. This is part of the line-up of Digital LA events for Social Media Week LA. FREE RSVP!
- Ryan Scott, founder and CEO of Causecast
- Kory Klem, Digital Strategist for Movember
- Phillip Javelana, City Year, Sr Communications and Brand Manager
- Andrew Whelan, Philanthro, CEO
- 7-8p: Check-in and Networking. Cash bar. Visit the tables at our Social Good Fair.
- 8-9:30p Panel & Q&A
- 9:30-10p Even More Networking